Monday, July 11, 2016

I believe I can fly party pics!

********************************
         Strict Venus presents:
      I believe I can fly party!
   Sunday the 10th of July, 2016
            H 11AM-1PM SLT
                DJ Eve Terr
********************************

Strict Venus Femdom SSC land is proud to announce you and invite you at the upcoming:

               "I believe I can fly party" !

Hello unidentified flying Ladies and subs! This Sunday Strict Venus will make you.. fly!
So: wear your wings, your flying uniform or your.. magic broom ^^ - and come and join us! At 11AM SLT of Sunday the 10th, with DJ Miss Eve at the mixer, for 2H of great great tunes!
See you here.. on the fly!

Eve

Kapaan

Kika

Chris

Dane

Elvira

Eric

Kirk

Ravenn

remus

spago

Pearle

No comments:

Post a Comment